BEWARE!Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off.

The only question is how much. You will also be lied to, treated rudely and talked down to. And that is before you sign the contract! Afterwards it only gets worse.

If you try to contact her she will accuse you of trying to micromanage her and the sale. That is if you can get ahold of her at all. She stopped returning my emails, phone calls and texts. And she will most likely bring items from her previous sales to be staged at your sale.

She had the audacity to even post pictures of her items being displayed with my things on her website advertising. This is highly unethical if not even possibly illegal for estate sale companies to do. I had an issue with a baby grand piano that we agreed if she did not sell it for a minimum price she would leave it there because I had a consignment store that was going to take it. The day after the sale was over it was still there.

I needed to know if it should be moved and she would not get a hold of me. I had to fake her out and use a different phone so she did not know it was me calling. It was the most unpleasant conversation I have ever had with somebody. She completely flipped out and went berserk.

Even calling me a liar and ending the call by hanging up on me. You will be charged a 35% Commission on what you have to take her word on as the gross sales. This is where your money starts to go in her pocket. The list of items she said she has sold and for what price is laughable.

(if you are sadistic). She ran my sale for three days and sent me a list of items she used to calculate gross proceeds. There were only 12 items listed as sold for $1,785 + miscellaneous of $229. Total $2,014.

I received a net proceeds check for $821.43. She gave me a blank receipt from the Goodwill and a list of 45 things she said were not able to be sold and were donated. Once again having to believe her and the list of what was not sold does not pass the smell test. Then she will charge you $105 for advertising on the internet and for signs/trash bags (over $200).

She has been told by my HOA to not do estate sales in the community again. I could write much much more. The whole experience with her was so unpleasant. I know I am positive I have been cheated, but proving it in a court of law would be hard.

She told me owners were not allowed at the sale and now I know why. I was out of state during the sale. Big mistake. She told me before I hired her not to read her Yelp reviews.

I did read them but hired her anyways. I wish I would have read a review like this beforehand. Hopefully you will heed my warning. Buyer beware!

Caveat emptor! What say you Bobbee? Please respond.

Sale dates Fri-Sun Sept.8-10, 2017.

Review about: All American Liquidation And Estate Sales Seller Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with All American Liquidation And Estate Sales?

Comments